This service is currently in Beta, and is subject to change without prior notice.
The purpose of this service is to offer CIF users access to a remote image processing workstation for their imaging needs.
- You need to be a registered CIF user to access this service.
- Book the workstation using the booking system below (see remarks)
- Then connect to the remote workstation like you would with any other UNIL machine. (see remarks)
- For detailed instructions, please follow instructions available in our wiki here : https://cif.unil.ch/cif-wiki/how-to-use-remote-desktop-connection/
- Make sure to use the correct machine name (as mentioned in the booking system) e.g. CIFB-PRO-01.ad.unil.ch
- If you try to use the machine while someone else is still using it, you will have to wait for his/her approval (the user will see a dialog box). If there is no feedback, this user’s session will be closed automatically after a few seconds and you will be able to open a session.
The system is completely reset after each reboot, so do NOT leave any data on the machine.
Please log in using your UNIL credentials